2018 Top UPA USB V1.3 ECU Programmer full adaptors Free Ship UPA USB 1.3 main unit super quality UPA-USB
The main Device can be directly connected to the Elrasoft.com UUSP (UPA-USB Serial Programmer) or by an optional DB9 male / female 1:1 extension cable. It's equipped with an 40pin ZIF Socket for all narrow and wide DIP / DIL devices as well as with a 16 pin SOIC ZIF (150mil, narrow) socket to cover most commonly used devices.
New UPA USB Programmer with Full Adaptors Top 4 Reasons to Get the UPA USB Programmer
- Language - English.
- Hardware Version: V2014
- Software Vesion: V1.3
- Support Nec Function, but Has No NEC Adapter in the Package
UPA USB Programmer Description :
- New Upa-usb is the full set with all adapters; The main Device can be directly connected to the Elrasoft.com UUSP (UPA-USB Serial Programmer) or by an optional DB9 male / female 1:1 extension cable. It's equipped with an 40pin ZIF Socket for all narrow and wide DIP / DIL devices as well as with a 16 pin SOIC ZIF (150mil, narrow) socket to cover most commonly used devices.
- Device configuration is done over special configure keys which make the work convenient and safe compared to wiring up all manually.
- Additional packages can be covered by commonly available Adapters plugged into the 40 pin ZIF socket.
- The main Device further includes a 10 pin ISP connector where the included ISP Adapters can be connected using a standard 1:1 flat ribbon cable (included). The included PLCC ISP Adapters are to be put directly over the soldered chip of the target device making the work convenient and safe compared to soldering or using clips connecting up all manually. (Power from the UUSP to the ISP target can be enabled or disabled by a jumper next to the 10 pin ISP connector)
UPA-USB Device Programmer V1.3 Update Info:
- Added MC9S12HY64/HA32 support
- Added Serial Flash memory support - A25L512/010/020/040/080/016/032, SST25VF512A/010A/020B/040B/080B/016B/032B, S25FL004A/008A/016A/032A/064A
- Added 24C1024, 24C1025 support
- Added Bulk erase data memory to PICs 16F913-7/946, 12F629/675
- Added script function GetPage
- Added script function AutoBaudRateDevice (hc08 devices only)
- Added script function GetProgrammerFrameChildCtrl( AChildCtrlName: string): TControl
- Added script function EnablePicMemoryAreas ( AProgram, AID, AConfig, ACalibration, AEEPROM: boolean ): boolean;
- Fixed bug with script functions Program Device, Read Device ... when used with PICs
- Fixed bug with SetHC08SecurityBytes (SecBytes: string) function
- Fixed bug with 68hc11 reading if Oscillator is not set to Auto
- Updated script example files
- The software is digitally signed
- USB driver upausb.sys is digitally signed
- Simply connect the main board to the UPA programmer directly or by using a DB9 male / female extension cable (1:1). Insert the correct configure key into the slot of the main board and start programming either via the ZIF or SOIC Socket. You can also use the included DIL to 10pin Flat-ribbon header, put it inside the ZIF socket and wire up an SOIC clip or clamps for ISP use from there.
For Motorola MCU's : Pick the Adapter you want to use, attach the flat cable to the Adapter (PIN1 is always indicated, on both the cable and also the Adapter) and also to the main board's 10pin ISP connector. Select the VCC supply source by the jumper on the main board next to the ISP connector (on = target supplied from upa, off = target got own supply). Slide the Adapter over the soldered PLCC MCU on the target PCB. (No soldering, no pinout reviewing, no pin counting, saves lots of time and hassle and let's you make your job faster, precise and easier)